The Systems Administrator will support the client’s computer systems, network environment, service accounts, and provide help desk support.
- Maintain network systems, installing new hardware and modifying existing hardware, and related network software and applications
- Perform application administration activities such as creating, modifying, and deleting users, optimizing remote access, and security access for messaging systems, databases, and web applications.
- Support, troubleshoot, and provide resolution for application, hardware, and communication problems.
- Ensure the security and integrity of all systems and data, and respond to outages and other issues.
- Install and maintain peripheral devices including printers, hubs, routers, and other equipment
- Ensure the proper day-to-day operation of internal technology applications and equipment.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues on laptops, desktops, tablets, smartphones, servers, and/or
- Perform updates, repairs, upgrades, backups, and other maintenance tasks.
- Coordinate with leadership to plan, design, and schedule the release of all software, hardware, or operating system updates.
- Support IT service accounts such as internet, telecom, cellular, satellite, and other services
- May perform other duties as required
Required Education and Experience:
- BS with 4+ years of experience in computer science or relevant experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in system administration and networking in multiple platforms
- Prior help desk support experience
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Ability to lift 15 pounds at times
- May be required to work unpredictable hours in emergencies and oncall hours
- Some travel required